Welcome to Saint Agatha's
Our churches are open again for public worship!
St Agatha's is spacious and airy - ideal for social distancing.
Check out our calendar for full details of opening times.
A very warm welcome to St Agatha's and St Barnabas churches:
- a welcoming all-age worshipping community drawn from the parish, the diocese and beyond
- famous for its long and venerable catholic tradition
- a breathtaking building - a spiritual powerhouse and a powerful landmark symbol of Christianity towering over the Stratford Road
- a Forward-in-Faith parish
- two churches - St Agatha's on Stratford Road and the more intimate St Barnabas on Ladypool Road
- the only English church to contain a relic of Saint Agatha