A very warm welcome to St Agatha's and St Barnabas churches:
- a welcoming all-age worshipping community drawn from the parish, the diocese and beyond
- a growing and friiendly congregation
- famous for its long and venerable catholic tradition
- a breathtaking building - a spiritual powerhouse and a powerful landmark symbol of Christianity towering over the Stratford Road
- a Forward-in-Faith parish
- two churches - St Agatha's on Stratford Roa.d and the more intimate St Barnabas on Ladypool Road
- the only English church to contain a relic of Saint Agatha.